Friday, June 13, 2014

Making others dreams come true...little by little




It is true that Zidisha's loans start off small. What can we say, we are a community based in confidence. If you repay your loan on time, your loan size will grow progressiely with each loan. Over the course of the last three days, I have had the opportunity to witness the beginning of financement for three entrepreneur's existing businesses.
















Pauline Carvalho has a small hairdressing salon in front of her home close to Sicap Rue 10, Dakar. She is the hardworking mother of five children. She is asking for a loan to expand her already existing salon by adding more cosmetics to create more revenue. Her future plans include expanding her salon to be able to employ other hairdressers in her salon.

Ndeye Arame Gueye 



Ndeye Arame Gueye is the daughter of Pauline. She started her tailor business just a little over a year ago, during April 2013. She works currently for local cell phone company but started her own business in order to gain independence. Even though now her shop is at home, she has big plans not only to have her own boutique one day but she wishes to travel nationally and internationally to model her clothing designs.


 Cheikh Ahmed Tidiane Gueye




Cheikh Gueye has had his business in computers for over five years. He sells new and used cell phones as well as repairs computers. Yesterday we met with him in his in-home office to complete his profile and post his loan application. One day, he wishes to have his own space for his business and hopes to create employment for others as well.

I am thankful that I have had the opportunity to meet with so many different entrepreneurs . It is truly inspirational to see their determination and their ambition to make their dreams into a reality. I only hope I have the chance one day to return and see how their businesses have progressed.

5 comments:

  1. So proud of you!! this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business Woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This a great Blog with great content. Would you mind getting a more professional wordpress blog with this great content?
    Let me know if you're interested. wincitygroupltd@gmail.com
    skype: stylus_12
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a great Blog with great content. Would you mind getting a more professional wordpress blog with this great content?
    Let me know if you're interested. wincitygroupltd@gmail.com
    skype: stylus_12
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete